INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE
The Anna Templeton Centre is currently seeking qualified and enthusiastic instructors for evening and weekend craft & art classes. Our current offerings span drawing, painting, jewellery, textiles, design, sewing, and more. Please see our class listings for the full scope of offerings.
- can range from a one day workshop to an eight week course
- take place once a week, and run between 2 and 4 hours in length
- occur on evenings and weekends (we share the space Monday – Friday with the College of the North Atlantic’s Textiles: Craft & Apparel Design program)
- are well suited to our spaces. We have lots of tables, easels (floor and table), print & dye facilities, and sewing machines for use in our classes.
- Teaching experience: high school, college or university, or comparable (regular workshops with credited organizations)
- Expert command of your skill or medium (ie: watercolour, mould-making, garment design, knitting, etc.)
- Calm, friendly, and responsible
- Practicing artists and craftspeople preferred
Please apply with:
- resume highlighting teaching experience and practical experience with medium
- cover letter
- JPEGS of work samples and a link to website, if applicable
- brief description for new classes, or sample course curriculum (basic layout of what is covered in each class)
- suggested time frame (ie: 4 weeks, 3 hours per class)
Please send applications to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Selected applicants will be contact in the following weeks to meet with us for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!