AAG National Meeting
May 24 – 26, 2017
TORONTO’S FASHION INDUSTRY - Our Hosts – Humber College
We’re heading back to Canadian soil this spring! The Apparel Affinity Group is partnering with Humber College to take us to Toronto. They have lined up an action-packed program for you and your colleagues.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
* A panel discussion among local fashion designers
* Guided walking tour behind the scenes at Yorkdale Mall
* Personalized tour of Saks 5th Avenue
* Tour of Canada Goose company head office
* Networking with your colleagues from across the country!
Registration Cost: $369 (CAN) for 3 days’ conference events
But sign up early - before April 1 - and pay the early bird price of just $329 for three days
Included in the registration fee:
* All conference activities: designer guests and discussion panel, industry head office tours, etc.
* Networking dinner, one lunch, and all coffee breaks
* Guest speakers
* Bus transportation between venues
The registration fee does NOT include transportation to and from Toronto, nor does it include accommodations .
Plan ahead to:
* Book your flight and accommodation early
* Reserve your HOTEL ROOM at the special rate by April 1st at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel at 525 Bay Street, Toronto. The conference rate is $197 plus taxes per night. To book, call the Marriott Reservation line at 1-800-905-0667 to make reservations. Identify yourself as an Apparel Affinity Group member from May 24 to the 26th for the heavily discounted rate.
* Full payment of your conference registration fee must be paid by APRIL 15, 2017
About Our Group
Created by the Apparel Human Resources Council (AHRC) in 2004, the Apparel Affinity Group (AAG) serves the following mission: to “provide teachers and administrators in Canadian fashion schools with a place and time to gather and work together to meet the challenges that await them and carry out projects that will improve the design, production, and marketing of fashion training programs across Canada.”
Since its inauguration, the AAG annual national meeting has taken place in locations across Canada to give all AAG members the opportunity to participate. Our special event this year offers fashion instructors the chance to tour a thriving Canadian apparel industry destination in combination with sessions that include industry guests and colleagues from a variety of post-secondary fashion programs.